Tour de France - Stage 15¾

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Location
Hampshire
Team Sky claim their race radios have been hacked.
 

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
The 'autobus' driver refuses to visit a 'rough town' on the next stage after having a bidon thrown at him -
all his colleagues come out on strike in sympathy
 
OP
OP
Speicher

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Moderator
I worked out that he is exactly the same height and build as me, except that he has lost a bit of weight and gained a little muscle ... :whistle: (And, yes, his hair isn't (yet) turning grey and falling out!)


I think you should avoid wearing black and white cycling gear. :biggrin:

That's the only way I would recognise that it is you, not Fabian. ;)
 

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I think you should avoid wearing black and white cycling gear. :biggrin:

That's the only way I would recognise that it is you, not Fabian. ;)
Well, I did take the precaution of shaving off my silly Hitler-like moustache!
 
Tour organisers drop a plan to translate their literature into 93 different languages after it was found the 'neutral service car' became 'vehicle of indifferent restaurant waiters' in 14 of them.
 
Top Bottom