Tour de Suisse 8-16 June 2013 [spoilers]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thom

____
Of obvious interest will be whether Wiggins shows up in this (or the Dauphine).

thom

____
Froome to do one, Wiggins the other ...? :whistle:

(If they are going to have a bit of a power struggle in the team, surely at least save it for the TdF?)
Brad surely needs race miles so if he is fit, surely he'll go to one. At TdeS, he can win and if Froome doesn't win, does that mean Sky reassess their options... If he goes to the Dauphine, presumably he'll have to get used to being Froome's domestique sooner rather than later.

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Profiles of all nine stages. What do we think? Does this course suit Brad's particular skills? I reckon it might, you know... (apart from the descents at the end of stages 3 and 7)

suisse1.jpg
suisse2.jpg
suisse3.jpg
suisse4.jpg
suisse5.jpg
suisse6.jpg
suisse7.jpg
suisse8.jpg
suisse9.jpg

OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Of obvious interest will be whether Wiggins shows up in this (or the Dauphine).

I've read this morning that he's doing neither, and possibly won't do the Tour either, due to being still ill. edit: read "knee injury"

thom

____
I've read this morning that he's doing neither, and possibly won't do the Tour either, due to being still ill. edit: read "knee injury"
The vicissitudes of bike racing...
Perhaps it will be a good season to try for the Vuelta then - after all, it is unlikely to rain on the descents

VamP

Banned
OK so how badly will Roman K want to upstage Bertie and throw down the challenge for Saxo leadership at the Tour? He's won this once already in 2008.

Other than that, I guess the big favourite is Tejay?

Herzog

Swinglish Mountain Goat
OK so how badly will Roman K want to upstage Bertie and throw down the challenge for Saxo leadership at the Tour? He's won this once already in 2008.

Other than that, I guess the big favourite is Tejay?

Costa or Van Garderen for me, though I like to see Albasini do well!

Outside bet for a stage is Marcel Wyss (he's a member of my club so I have to say that). I had the pleasure of watching him at our recent race, which of course he won by a country mile (against a much-less talented field than that of the TdS of course). (http://www.rscaaretal.ch/?p=3313).

Top Bottom