Tour d'Ecosse Inner and Outer Hebrides and West Coast Scotland July 2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bravo, Fiona! Enjoyed reading this very much.
Next adventure.... Danube appeals to us, too.

I've enjoyed reading all of that. I've ridden a lot of what you did, in one tour and over many years of going to Scotland. My regret on my tour was never making it to the Applecross peninsula due to an ever worsening bottom bracket which detoured me to the outer hebrides and then Ullapool to Inverness. There are a few places I'd risk the Scottish weather to go back to and fill in the gaps I missed. The Outer Hebrides is one but apart from that, I'm largely done with Scottish summers, as your blog has just reminded me!

Great stuff though.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Loved reading about your impression of some of the places I've been, going to read again the Mull bit as I'm going this summer.
Great read, thanks so much for taking the time to write it all down, and to edit the pictures, I know it takes ages.

sotkayak

Veteran
Both Inspirational and awe inspiring ......Plenty of pointers for my next trip the West coast and islands....A great blog.... (read it over almost as many days as you did the entire ride in ! ! )

OP
OP
Fiona R

Fiona R

Formerly known as Cranky Knee Girl
Both Inspirational and awe inspiring ......Plenty of pointers for my next trip the West coast and islands....A great blog.... (read it over almost as many days as you did the entire ride in ! ! )
It was epic, the blog writing was even more epic but I'm guilty of re reading over and over. I just want to be back there. Very flattered that you read it in detail, thank you too.

U

User32269

Great write up. Great pictures. Really enjoyable and informative.
Very jealous, looks a wonderful experience.

Top Bottom