Tour Down under...at last cycling ! SPOILERS !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Viviani looked to have lost a fair bit of skin aswell as Porte.
Sam Bennett will have to do better in this kind of finish to make any challenge on Sagan in the TDF. Early days but I can't see anyone beating PS again if he's still motivated. Has GVA ever given it a go?

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Sam Bennett will have to do better in this kind of finish to make any challenge on Sagan in the TDF. Early days but I can't see anyone beating PS again if he's still motivated. Has GVA ever given it a go?
I know what you mean,he struggled after the short climb in this sprint,said he had nothing left.Early in in the season though so there's time.I agree were so used to seeing Sagan win green it's hard to see past it ! I'm still thinking Sam can give it a go...GVA classy rider but he'd have to up his game,I think he's more motivated by the classics ,?

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I've been watching it on live/record on virgin 553 or summink.

Mike_P

Guru
Holmes was a wildcard on a my Velogames squad, for once when I had only got 8 spending points and the need for two riders remained one turned up with the goods^_^

OP
OP
Adam4868

Adam4868

Guru
Holmes looked amazing sprinting Porte off his wheel at the top of the hill. Lovely interview with him too.
First ever pro win in his debut world tour race...and beating Porte up Willunga Hill commonly known as Porte Hill ! No wonder he's happy ^_^

Reactions: mjr
Top Bottom