Tour Down Under

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dogtrousers

Kilometre nibbler
I hate this time of year. Everyone's riding for the wrong teams. The teams have the wrong names and are wearing the wrong kit.

Alex321

Veteran
Is discovery+ worth getting?
Better than a licence fee?!

Depends what you want.

I'm using the free three months at the moment that ex-GCN+ subscribers got, and it is certainly worth that much.

If you want cycle racxing, then yes it is definitely worth it. Also various other sports such as skiing. You don't get very much of the "big" sports such as football & Rugby, though you get some even of those.

And there are a variety of other documentary shows, but without knowing what will interest you, it is impossible to say whether those are worthwhile.

figbat

Slippery scientist
Is discovery+ worth getting?
Better than a licence fee?!

If you have Sky Q/Glass/Stream it’s a no cost option. I wouldn’t pay more for it but since I have it I do watch the occasional thing on there. I’m not a huge follower of racing but like catching up on MTB and cyclocross (plus the recent documentary on the Shoreham air crash).

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
i looked today but it seems the women's TDU is around 3 hours per episode , too long for me to watch unless i am missing something , looked in highlights but couldn't see anything

TomDW

i looked today but it seems the women's TDU is around 3 hours per episode , too long for me to watch unless i am missing something , looked in highlights but couldn't see anything

Plenty of highlights on YouTube. Terrific win from young Aussy Sarah Gigante on Stage 3. Will be interesting to see what kind of rider she'll turn out to be.

Top Bottom