Tour Of California 2013 * SPOILERS*

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jdtate101

Ex-Fatman
The ToC starts today. It's on Eurosport (highlights @ 10pm) so should be good. The weather will make a nice change from the horrendous conditions in the Giro. Sagan is out in cali, looking to repeat his previous domination of the event.
I've cycled round there before, and done the Mt.Diablo ascent, it's really a fantastic place to ride.

Nearly there

Veteran
I'll be watching when I get in from work tonight with beer in hand

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
It's a relatively weak field this year. Very disappointing because the race seems to have a more interesting parcours. Sagan will win a lot.

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
Although Liggett has just indicated it may be "time to move on maybe" for him...
Oh please let that be true. ASAP.....

Noodley

A monumental balls-up in rider identification from Liggett and Sherwen as only they can, shouting about how Flecha has attacked, blah de blah, getting all excited - it looked nothing like Flecha and was Westra! Tits.

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Very disappointing because the race seems to have a more interesting parcours.

I've not looked at it too closely but I've heard they've dropped Mt Baldy. That can't be an improvement, surely?

Anyway, I've got stage one highlights recorded to watch later, so I'm looking forward to that. I'm feeling a bit bereft with it being Giro rest day.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
A monumental balls-up in rider identification from Liggett and Sherwen as only they can, shouting about how Flecha has attacked, blah de blah, getting all excited - it looked nothing like Flecha and was Westra! Tits.
Yes, I managed to get confused by them. Well, it was late after all...

Scoosh

Velocouchiste
My goodness ! :sweat: They're all being held upright as soon as they cross the line .. they are shattered ! :heat:

That is a tough climb (I only caught the last 5km of the race ... :sad:) ... and in that heat, 44*c at the bottom of the climb. :heat:

Top Bottom