tour of California SPOILER

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

iLB

Hello there
anyone else watching this evening?

seems likely that cav will take the win today assuming he doesn't crash, will have to wait and see.

aJohnson

I'm watching it, I too think it'll be a cav win but I'll wait and see.

OP
OP
iLB

iLB

Hello there
cav gets the win and takes the yellow jersey, my feed went down in the final km's though so i'm not sure what happened but heard mention of some crashes?

aJohnson

Yes there was a pretty big crash on the last corner(I think the last corner), took out a few riders such as Boonen and O'Grady. They have been given the same time as everyone else though.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Pleased for Cav but that has to be one of the most boring day's racing ever. It was a bit like the Tour of Qatar without the wind!
It can only improve.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
rich p said:
Pleased for Cav but that has to be one of the most boring day's racing ever. It was a bit like the Tour of Qatar without the wind!

Amgen (TM, C, Yeah, we're the sponsors, right?) Tour of California Violation detected! RadioShock representatives will be calling on you for termination. This is a free service. Thank-you and Have a Good Day...

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Flying_Monkey said:
Amgen (TM, C, Yeah, we're the sponsors, right?) Tour of California Violation detected! RadioShock representatives will be calling on you for termination. This is a free service. Thank-you and Have a Good Day...

Blimey, I know how Frankie Andreu felt when LA was going after him:eek::biggrin:

Skip Madness

Heavy rainstorms have made transmission of today's stage impossible. I don't know if they'll be able to get something going for the end of the stage.

aJohnson

iLB said:
wondering why the tour tracker is showing a repeat of yesterday ;) :thumbsup:

"FYI: We haven't been able to get our airplane relay in the air because of weather. Thus no live #ATOC video from the field at the moment"

Damn weather.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
I wonder if Armstrong will lead a go-slow protest tomorrow as he did in the last year's Giro:rolleyes::thumbsup::rolleyes:
He was on record yesterday as saying that the ToC was the second most important race after the TdF. Twat.

Keith Oates

Janner
rich p said:
I wonder if Armstrong will lead a go-slow protest tomorrow as he did in the last year's Giro:rolleyes:xx(:rolleyes:
He was on record yesterday as saying that the ToC was the second most important race after the TdF. Twat.

He forgot to add that it is for American riders and teams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom