Tour of Turkey SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sight-pin

Veteran
Just been watching it, great finish

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
On a historic note, the commentator mentioned that Torku Şekerspor (who normally provide the doped, temporary winner) are now on a voluntary blood passport regime.
All good but it does mean that their new recruit Juan Jose Cobo will be as crap as usual.

On a historic note, the commentator mentioned that Torku Şekerspor (who normally provide the doped, temporary winner) are now on a voluntary blood passport regime.
All good but it does mean that their new recruit Juan Jose Cobo will be as crap as usual.

Hah! And I thought he was a cert to win it this year :whistle:

raindog

er.....

cheers thom - just catching up on stuff because I was watching rugby this afternoon
that was mental racing, and vintage Cav ^_^

thom

____
cheers thom - just catching up on stuff because I was watching rugby this afternoon
that was mental racing, and vintage Cav ^_^
Toulon vs Munster ? The final is shaping up as a corker.

I missed this race too - by the looks of it, nothing really happened until the finale. Perhaps that's why the SKY riders fell asleep. Brailsford has a job on his hands there.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Toulon vs Munster ? The final is shaping up as a corker.

I missed this race too - by the looks of it, nothing really happened until the finale. Perhaps that's why the SKY riders fell asleep. Brailsford has a job on his hands there.
Sky ain't there unless I've missed summink?

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Just going completely OT for a moment, I was at Twickenham on Saturday and it was strange to see the likes of Sivivatu and Fofana reduced to the role of spectators. There was a great moment late on that I don't think the cameras caught, a bit of off the ball wrestling between Fofana and Borthwick, pure frustration from Fofana at his inability to influence the game. He lost that fight too. If Sarries play like that in the final, it'll be a damn sight closer than last year's semi.

Anyway, the cycling... Fantastic to see Cav back to doing what he does best.

Top Bottom