Tour of Turkey SPOILERS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

raindog

er.....
Adam Yates - amazing, and the icing on the cake was Cav getting a 4th sprint. :smile:

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
What's amazing about Yates is not that he has the physical goods to win at his age, but that he also has the tactical nous. This victory was built on calculations about seconds on some very tricky mountains. I think British cycling has a great future...

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer
Just watching highlights of stage 8 of the Tour de Suisse and noticing Davide Formolo going very strongly, competing well with the select riders on the final climb - this is, of course, the rider who came second to Adam Yates on stage 6 in Turkey, and finished 4th overall, another 21yo neo pro. Going well in stage 9 so far too. Looks like another very exciting prospect.

His showing in Switzerland is all the more impressive considering what a strong field it is compared to Turkey.

will the yates' be doing the tdf?

Unlikely, I'd have thought. However well they're going this year, you don't often see riders in the grand tours in their first season as pros.

OP
OP
rich p

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Just watching highlights of stage 8 of the Tour de Suisse and noticing Davide Formolo going very strongly, competing well with the select riders on the final climb - this is, of course, the rider who came second to Adam Yates on stage 6 in Turkey, and finished 4th overall, another 21yo neo pro. Going well in stage 9 so far too. Looks like another very exciting prospect.

His showing in Switzerland is all the more impressive considering what a strong field it is compared to Turkey.

Unlikely, I'd have thought. However well they're going this year, you don't often see riders in the grand tours in their first season as pros.
And no Sayer and the other Bulgar geezer repercussions!

Top Bottom