Tour of wiggle 20% off

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I just wanted to know whether 'seatposts' have been in the tour yet (currently day 12) as getting 20% off and using a £5 voucher would add up to a decent saving.

No.
Think the only component so far has been cassettes.
Otherwise clothing, computers,gps and the like

deccoo

Anyone got a full listing of what has been on the tour yet? The back wheel on my MTB is more square than circular at the moment after 4 spokes sheering off from
the hub over the weekend!

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
as ian turner said; so far no components except cassettes.

It's mainly been various clothes, energy drinks/food, wetsuits and focus bikes

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Beginning to think this 'Tour' is just a marketing stunt to get people logging-on to the site each day. What a surprise; today it's jerseys!

I'm sure in the past they just had 20% off clothes - now they are just doing jerseys one day, shorts the next, then gloves, then socks...........

youngoldbloke

The older I get, the faster I used to be ...
tundragumski said:
Beginning to think this 'Tour' is just a marketing stunt to get people logging-on to the site each day. What a surprise; today it's jerseys!

I'm sure in the past they just had 20% off clothes - now they are just doing jerseys one day, shorts the next, then gloves, then socks...........

- No! Surely not - they wouldn't do that would they?

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
20% off saddles and seatposts today - at last!

Don't forget the £5 off voucher if it's over £50.

(I did notice that Fizik saddles have had their prices put up in the last week though - I got a bargain thomson seatpost for £50)

Top Bottom