Touring/gravel with 2x

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Which is why I recommended the new steel or aluminium versions- more mounting points/greater capacity. Though I wouldn't hesitate to take my Terra C on a multi-week bikepacking trip. And there are options besides 52/36 and 50/34 (I have a 46/30 with an 11-42 cassette, good for most things). This was a 5 day trip. I wouldn't need much more for a multi-week. Maybe add some fork bags (and perhaps buy the fork with mounting points used on the steel and aluminium versions). Or I could just tow a trailer if really heavily loaded.
View attachment 665128

That's a lovely bike :okay:

rivers

How far can I go?
That's a lovely bike :okay:

I'm kinda glad the child scrotes in my old neighbourhood nicked my felt CX bike- the Orro is soooo much better

rivers

How far can I go?
And @rivers tells us his carbon Orro is cracking! That's worrying.

In a good way😉. And no offense taken, so shelve the deep shame

wafter

I like steel bikes and I cannot lie..
My two have been great🤔🤔🤔

Yeah, to be fair my Boardman's been fine too.. however it seems they've not been without their problems and from an engineering perspective I'd take a traditional threaded BB in preference every single time without a second thought.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Brought to you by the people who insisted press-fit bottom brackets were the future :whistle:

They have been an absolute boon for Token, they must be selling loads of their retro fit non squeaky screw in BBs for press-fit designed frames.

Top Bottom