Touring/LEJOG

IaninSheffield

LEJOG sub-section is visible for me, but not the Tour Journals(?) sub-section.

Shaun

Founder
They are listed - you may need to refresh your browser cache or try CTRL+R or CTRL+F5 to see if that helps:

1569668578986.png

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Are you using a different theme to me? It's really not showing that. I see the last post details but no subforums.

I seem unable to post images any more so cannot show you. Is this another feature now only allowed for javascript-accepters?

OP
robgul

robgul

Guru
Still can't see anything like that either - I've cleared the cache and history (in Firefox) - and the option to mark "ignored boards/sub-boards" or "nodes" seems to have disappeared too?

Rob

UPDATE - If I log out and look at the CC forum I can see every topic/sub topic node listed . . . when I log back in I get a significantly truncated list ... weird? I did suppress some of the topics/nodes earlier this morning (but NOT, for eample, Touring - but I now can't find how to un-suppress them .... is there a "reset" option anywhere ?

Last edited:

YukonBoy

The Monch
Have you clicked on your avatar in the menu bar, then clicked on ignoring, then click on the forum tab?. I just tried and can make the touring forum disappear and reappear that way.

OP
robgul

robgul

Guru
Ah - well that was pretty intuitive wasn't it!!

Yep - solved, I now have the boards I want to see listed and not the other stuff.

Thanks

Rob

Top Bottom