TPT Burn Airfield

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Strava :rolleyes:

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
1646675599777.png

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
But is it a wonderful tarmacadam surface all the way from road to road, still prone to flooding, or have they sorted the drainage out as well as the surface? :whistle:

I liked the section of the TPT from Bishopthorpe to Riccall, which @Littgull and I rode down in November. He was still quivering with excitement when he took this photo! :okay:

1646680233248.png

OP
OP
Venod

Venod

Eh up
But is it a wonderful tarmacadam surface all the way from road to road, still prone to flooding, or have they sorted the drainage out as well as the surface? :whistle:

I liked the section of the TPT from Bishopthorpe to Riccall, which @Littgull and I rode down in November. He was still quivering with excitement when he took this photo! :okay:
Yes the surface is all new and pristine, don't know about the flooding it was dry today, they have been resurfacing the Planet track in places, the roots were coming through.

Burn Airfield new path

Screenshot_20220307-195433_Strava.jpg

Last edited:

Chislenko

Veteran
Yes the surface is all new and pristine, don't know about the flooding it was dry today, they have been resurfacing the Planet track in places, the roots were coming through.

View attachment 634244

Best not get me on there, reminds me of a path I was on once where a moment's non concentration saw me off the edge into the rough and in the hospital with a broken arm!!

Ming the Merciless

There is no mercy
Photo Winner

View attachment 634241

Ah the Solar system

Peter Salt

Bittersweet
I recall reading a notice about it on the board at the Blacksmith's Arms in Naburn - it mentioned resurfacing, widening and drainage as well as a significant budget (from Sustrans?).

Last edited:
Top Bottom