Track World Cup 2009/10 in Cali (10/11/12 December)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Skip Madness

I've reposted this from the Melbourne thread since I can't get the title to update, so it's getting a new thread instead:

The racing at the third round of the World Cup in the Colombian city of Cali starts today. It's been hard to track down a list of riders taking part, but the official website says that Team GB are in attendance and even claims that Chris Hoy and Mark Cavendish will be there, although it also says that Cavendish was a member of the world record-breaking pursuit team, so who knows.

It appears there will be television coverage starting on Saturday thanks to British Eurosport and British Eurosport 2:

Sat 12 Dec: 2300-0030 - Cycling World Cup (British Eurosport 2) (<- appears to be Melbourne highlights)
Sun 13 Dec: 1200-1400 - Cycling World Cup (British Eurosport 2)
Sun 13 Dec: 1800-2000 - Cycling World Cup (British Eurosport)
Mon 14 Dec: 1200-1400 - Cycling World Cup (British Eurosport)

Those are all two-hour broadcasts except the one on Saturday which is 90 minutes, although it doesn't seem to be live.

Anyway the events are:

Thursday 10 December

Men's 1km time trial
Men's individual pursuit
Women's scratch
Men's keirin
Women's sprint
Men's points race

Friday 11 December
Women's 500m time trial
Women's individual pursuit
Men's madison
Women's team sprint
Men's sprint
Women's points race

Saturday 12 December
Men's scratch
Men's team sprint
Men's team pursuit
Women's keirin
Women's team pursuit

Dave5N

Über Member
Jess V is there but I guess the GB squad will be thin as we don't need the qualifyng points.

OP
OP
Skip Madness

Skip Madness

My Virgin Media box is saying that the broadcast on Saturday will be highlights from Melbourne, and that the subsequent three scheduled programmes will be Cali coverage.

Top Bottom