Trade in for 20% and use cycle to work

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Posty27

Regular
Hi, anyone know if you can use the trade in bike for 20% discount at Halfords and then use the cycle to work scheme as well on the same purchase ?

vickster

Legendary Member
Hi, anyone know if you can use the trade in bike for 20% discount at Halfords and then use the cycle to work scheme as well on the same purchase ?
Doubtful, check the Ts & Cs (you can’t combine with British cycling discount for example)

OP
OP
P

Posty27

Regular

Attachments

• AB9365A9-2AC0-4E35-96B0-56C24228E75D.png
    AB9365A9-2AC0-4E35-96B0-56C24228E75D.png
    66.5 KB · Views: 7

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Is the screen grab direct from Hal fords? Looks like a referral site, couponfollow or summat

OP
OP
P

Posty27

Regular
Yeah I just typed in Halfords voucher codes and this come up
Yeah I just typed in Halfords voucher codes and this come up
Said was invalid when I typed it In

vickster

Legendary Member
Said was invalid when I typed it In
It’s not on their website so no surprise.
if you want to save on C2W, probably the only way is to wait until the bike is officially reduced, there was no Easter sale, might be one Whitsun Bank Holiday, otherwise autumn

OP
OP
P

Posty27

Regular
It’s not on their website so no surprise.
if you want to save on C2W, probably the only way is to wait until the bike is officially reduced, there was no Easter sale, might be one Whitsun Bank Holiday, otherwise autumn
Thank you, I’m still trying what bike to go for, 😫 started hybrid,then went to gravel then now thinking road 😳 nightmare 🤭

vickster

Legendary Member
Thank you, I’m still trying what bike to go for, 😫 started hybrid,then went to gravel then now thinking road 😳 nightmare 🤭
Gravel, offers best of both. You can always add skinnier tyres. More adaptable than many road bikes for all year round commuting too

Top Bottom