Traffic Droid will be on a new channel 4 program

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Someone said the other day that some of us are cyclists with camears, some are cameramen with a bicycle.
I like that...more that just a hit of then like button.

Reactions: gaz

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Does he enjoy riding. I never get that impression. He doesn't even post videos of him flying his kite.
Thats a really good question.

I know he is motivated by a near death accident and I can't help but wonder if any of this is actually enjoyable. Personally, and i've said this before.. if something negative happens to me on the road, i prefer to put it down to momentary daft ness and try to forget about it. Filming and going over it amplifies...or perhaps echoes the incident more and more.

TDs rides are one big groundhog day, where is the enjoyment in that, just replaying, editing, uploading and talking about negative stuff.

He may as well be a copper, they have to do that but at least get a salary.

Reactions: gaz

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
[QUOTE 3106628, member: 30090"]Define 'Incident'?[/QUOTE]
Me?....

Ok, A huge portaloo truck pulled out on me at earls court and caused me to swerve across three lanes to avoid him.

It became an incident when I caught up with him in traffic for a chat, that was the bit that was my fault.

Glow worm

Legendary Member
was accused of telling him to foxtrot oscar... Go figure

Nah that was me JJ. And it was a lot more polite than what I was thinking! Out of character for me as I'm pretty laid back generally. I guess I don't take kindly to drivers coming on here essentially telling us to get out of their way. Apologies for any confusion.

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Nah that was me JJ. And it was a lot more polite than what I was thinking! Out of character for me as I'm pretty laid back generally. I guess I don't take kindly to drivers coming on here essentially telling us to get out of their way. Apologies for any confusion.

I'd love that to be the case GW...but unfortunately it isn't.

.the chap who decided to call me a half wit and the other guy who politely told me to foxtrot oscar (jj and glow worm ) do the cause no good what so ever.

this, despite you warning me I was wasting my time.... His subsequent posts, that tried to justify his position, just made it worse and the sarcasm and constant jibes were the last straw.

I've got his number

As Adrian says, this is a fairly good illustration of the frustrations of attitudes, perceptions and lack of interpretation and shows how quickly things can become inflamed and entrenched.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
children fighting.jpg

:whistle:

jarlrmai

Veteran
Anyone who wanted to know why cyclist might not choose to ride on cyclepaths could easily google for some research 1st, before taking the time to register on a forum and post in this of all threads/

Top Bottom