Traffic Droid will be on a new channel 4 program

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
As you pointed out if you have trouble use another form of transport.

It's not always possible, Dan. People's jobs move, or they have to choose where they live depending on their work or their partner's work or their kids' schools. Sometimes the only sensible choice is a train with a possible missed connection or sitting for hours in a traffic jam. Cycling is good, but not if you have too far to go, or you aren't well... Life is not black and white...

Spot on Spinney thanks.

I woulnt care for the missed connection and wait that much, but its a basic platform style station to wait at with a bus shelter for its facilities. Killing an hour there is different to killing an hour at a station with at least a proper waiting room.

The alternative BTW (if I dont cycle or buy a car) is I get the bus, which is an boring and long rattlefest! (plus I cant fit in the seats with long legs).

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy
Spot on Spinney thanks.

I woulnt care for the missed connection and wait that much, but its a basic platform style station to wait at with a bus shelter for its facilities. Killing an hour there is different to killing an hour at a station with at least a proper waiting room.

The alternative BTW (if I dont cycle or buy a car) is I get the bus, which is an boring and long rattlefest! (plus I cant fit in the seats with long legs).
Amen. I hate the bus and only use it if it is absolutely necessary for my day to continue. I am too tall to fit in the seat, I hate the bus. That's why I cycle or take my bike.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
[QUOTE 3105342, member: 30090"]You must be great fun out on a group ride ponting peoples misdemeanors.[/QUOTE]

Well it won't stay on his head if he falls off. He hasn't got any Lycra either. :laugh:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
[QUOTE 3105338, member: 30090"]Droid is the man, he can do what he wants.[/QUOTE]

:wacko:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
It's a bit rude to attack cyclists by inventing safety statistics to try to portray cyclists using the road as being reckless. Dishonest too.

I think we're at cross purposes. Ididn't see any stats made up or otherwise in the post glow worm FO'd nor then went onto further dissect in response to JJ's considered response to the same one.

Top Bottom