Trafficdroid/sonofthewind about to be on Five 11.20am

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
What about the time I think I might have met Gaz545, Traffic Droid, CyclingMikey and SkrzypczykBass all in one vid?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=KmbXO8SJfO0 (yeah I got time to waste, waiting for team mates to finish losing this SC2 match)

LOL

Me, mikey, jonny, skrzypczykBass, DamoDoublemint and rogerhotuk where all chatting to each other on wednesday. A bloke comes up to me and asks if i'm gaz545 and then goes on to say "I saw you lot having a nerdy helmet camera convention and just had to come and say hello"

jonny jeez

Legendary Member
Whilst I thought the piece was generally sympathetic towards cyclists, it kind of confirmed my impression that TrafficDroid is a bit of a twat.

I would go so far as saying that...he is definitely "different" in as much as he lives and breathes the character (unlike many of us who just carry a cam) and seems prepared to put himself in dangerous situations of confrontation...but as I don’t know him, then I can’t really judge.

BSRU

A Human Being
I have respect for a guy willing to try to make a difference especially in his own unique way, long live peoples individuality :becool:.

BentMikey

Rider of Seolferwulf
Whilst I thought the piece was generally sympathetic towards cyclists, it kind of confirmed my impression that TrafficDroid is a bit of a twat.

I feel perhaps you could be a little less uncharitable towards him? To me he comes across as a genuinely decent fella who cares about others. Not perfect, sure, but none of us are.

Hip Priest

Veteran
I've seen a couple of his vids. Seems like a nice bloke with his heart in the right place, but he does tend to escalate minor incidents into major ones through confrontation.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
Worth mentioning he also regularly posts on here.

Under a different username? I speak to him on twitter, loverly guy, actually prepared to listen to others' viewpoints (which is more than can sadly be said for many I come across in person or online)

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Under a different username? I speak to him on twitter, loverly guy, actually prepared to listen to others' viewpoints (which is more than can sadly be said for many I come across in person or online)

I know, there is this right plum on twitter who goes by the name of downfa...... oooooh
whistling.gif

Top Bottom