Trail rage - sad.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
I witnessed my first trail rage today.

Someone on a mission, possibly strava-ing shoulder bumped me, then almost ploughed into the back of a family about 20 metres further on. Judging by the hand gestures and shouts it wasn't a friendly event, especially for the 2 kids on bikes.

It almost makes me hope one of the Cannock Chase hooligan squirrels decide to harvest his nuts.

Last edited:

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Oh FFS. People like that need a stick shoving in their front wheel.

xzenonuk

Veteran
I witnessed my first trail rage today.

Someone on a mission, possibly strava-ing shoulder bumped me, then almost ploughed into the back of a family about 20 metres further on. Judging by the hand gestures and shouts it wasn't a friendly event, especially for the 2 kids on bikes.

It almost makes me hope one of the Cannock Chase hooligan squirrels decide to harvest his nuts.

that guy sounds like a right moron, but unfortuantly humans can be morons just a pity they have to interfere with other peoples good times to prove to other weirdos that their awesome :sad:

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Dunno, it's very effective off road.. Front wheel dig ins cause some spectacular crashes..
Im sure darwin will sort them out sooner or later anyway
Yes, but where I was thinking would cause some trouble with removing the splinters. Something chamois cream wouldn't fix.
:biggrin:
And they would need a torch as its where he sun dont shine :smile:

hotmetal

that guy sounds like a right moron, but unfortuantly humans can be morons just a pity they have to interfere with other peoples good times to prove to other weirdos that their awesome :sad:
Yes, whilst demonstrating to all and sundry that awesome is the one thing they really are not. A sad tale of advanced muppetry.

mustang1

Guru
Im sure darwin will sort them out sooner or later anyway

And they would need a torch as its where he sun dont shine :smile:

I'm not so sure. Darwin's theory was survival of the fittest, not the stupidest.

sidevalve

Über Member
Like I've said before stupid people are not confined to any one form of transport. May a german made car would suit him better.

Pale Rider

Legendary Member
A mate of mine is a mountain biker and he gets terribly irritated when other riders use a public trail in a different, ie slower, manner than he does.

He's a decent citizen in other respects, but all concepts of citizenry and simple good manners seem to go out of the window when he gets on the bike.

Top Bottom