Trainer software on the Microsoft Surface

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RCITGuy

Hi Folks

Quick question, does anybody here use any turbo software on the Microsoft Surface tablet at all?

Zwift? BKool? TacX TTS? The ones that need some grunt to run them, not Trainerroad as that can run on a calculator :-)

Would love to know if anybody is doing this and what specs your Surface tablet have..

Thanks
Rich

GarethT

Regular
I have the 1st Surface Pro, and it runs fantastically. Can't recommend it enough.

OP
OP
RCITGuy

RCITGuy

I have the 1st Surface Pro, and it runs fantastically. Can't recommend it enough.
Sweet, would you mind me asking what bike software you run on it and do you use the built-in screen or do you output to a projector or TV?

My old Dell Laptop couldnt cope with the TTS4 software, used to stutter like a nutter, but on my new Dell laptop, it has HDMi built in, so plugging it straight into the TV and it works perfect, but was seriously considering a Surface tablet and a HD Projector...

Soarerv8

Über Member
Hi Folks

Quick question, does anybody here use any turbo software on the Microsoft Surface tablet at all?

Zwift? BKool? TacX TTS? The ones that need some grunt to run them, not Trainerroad as that can run on a calculator :-)

Would love to know if anybody is doing this and what specs your Surface tablet have..

Thanks
Rich
Hi,

am using BKool on a surface pro 3, just the i3 version so nothing flashy and it runs absolutely fine. At the moment am just running the display on the device itself but I suspect this will morph into something massively complicated and unnecessarily expensive over time.

OP
OP
RCITGuy

RCITGuy

Hi,

am using BKool on a surface pro 3, just the i3 version so nothing flashy and it runs absolutely fine. At the moment am just running the display on the device itself but I suspect this will morph into something massively complicated and unnecessarily expensive over time.
Thanks Soarer, much appreciated..

Top Bottom