Traitors Australia - "Paulgate"

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
It's driving me and Mrs. 66 mad...

What did Paul do (or not do) to be so savagely edited?

Positively Stalinist.

(Yes, I know there's much more important stuff to worry about, and I should get out more etc.)

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
Straight over my head...

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

No idea what you're on about. Has there been a tif in the tinger and tucker club?

TL : DR - Australian reality TV show introduces contestant, who goes quite a long way before leaving, but is so heavily edited out of it that he's like Arthur Daley's missus.

Which is very bizarre for a show that relies on its personalities.

Last edited:

Drago

Legendary Member
Paul Hogan?

Baldy

Über Member
TL : DR - Australian reality TV show introduces contestant, who goes quite a long way before leaving, but is so heavily edited out of it that he's like Arthur Daley's missus.

Which is very bizarre for a show that relies on its personalities.

Still baffled.

Electric_Andy

Heavy Metal Fan
Never watched it, not interested. But googled it anyway and someone on Reddit has said:

"
Dirk commented on a post of someone asking why he was so heavily edited out of the show on “the traitors australia - official fan group” fb page.

someone speculated that he was just boring and Dirk replied:

“he definitely wasn’t boring. but he talked a lot about production and it couldn’t be included in the final edits. so they didn’t have a lot from him.”

OP
OP
Dec66

Dec66

Never watched it, not interested. But googled it anyway and someone on Reddit has said:

"
Dirk commented on a post of someone asking why he was so heavily edited out of the show on “the traitors australia - official fan group” fb page.

someone speculated that he was just boring and Dirk replied:

“he definitely wasn’t boring. but he talked a lot about production and it couldn’t be included in the final edits. so they didn’t have a lot from him.”

Read that... But it seems very odd.

It's literally like the guy didn't actually exist, despite him being on the show and getting to the last six.

Top Bottom