Transfers & rumours 2018

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
smutchin

smutchin

Cat 6 Racer

SWSteve

Guru
Am I right in thinking that the points a rider earns can be used for both his old, and new teams - when it's being calculated?

It's being banded round that one team will **actually** drop out of the world tour for 2018, so there's bound be some cheques written this year

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Am I right in thinking that the points a rider earns can be used for both his old, and new teams - when it's being calculated?

It's being banded round that one team will **actually** drop out of the world tour for 2018, so there's bound be some cheques written this year
Ben Swift got £500k for essentially finishing 3rd in the MSR last year from Bahrain or UAE or wherever he went. I was under the impression that the new team got his WT points.

mjr

Comfy armchair to one person & a plank to the next
Ben Swift got £500k for essentially finishing 3rd in the MSR last year from Bahrain or UAE or wherever he went. I was under the impression that the new team got his WT points.
UAE.

The points may count for the new team's licence, but they still count for the old team for the season ranking.

lyn1

Über Member

They keep changing the rules so who knows. The teams who fear relegation could strengthen in the next few months to stay clear in 2018 or save their cash in case they are not in trouble. If they are, they could spend in late 2018 and use their new improved 2019 rota to count rather than their under performing 2018 rota,

Last edited:
Top Bottom