trek 1.9 - 2007 model

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roadhog

Hi,

I'm thinking about selling my trek 1.9 road-bike because it doesn't get much use anymore since moving from my last job in december. Now I only have to walk across the road to work!

the bike was used for a 30 mile commute in dry weather only for once or twice per week max, and some weeks not at all, for about a year. By my reckoning this would mean the bike has done about 1000 miles (this takes into account weeks of annual leave, public holidays etc).

The full spec of the bike can be googled, but basically its an aluminium frame and Shimano Ultegra groupset. I personally love this bike, but I now have no need for it (given that I have 2 other bikes already) and it was only bought for the long commute.

I'm looking for good money, so no silly offers, but please do email if you're interested in finding out more. I'll happily send serious enquirers photos of the bike. I'm based in north London.

OP
OP
R

roadhog

oh and its a 56cm frame!

OP
OP
R

roadhog

snapper_37 said:
Errrm ..... pics???
Working on it! Should have some up by the weekend. but it looks pretty much like the one you can see online - I haven't made any changes other than puts spd pedals on it (which I'll probably remove as people like to use their own pedals usually). Its a predominantly black frame with white bar tape and white saddle. I will however put pics up as soon as I can.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Thanks!
My son is in the process of ordering a Trek 1.9 on a bike to work scheme for £1150 (less one third ) so it wasn't an entirely silly offer!

OP
OP
R

roadhog

Love this Trek bike and I'm sure you're son will be ecstatic with his. I've now got a new love which meets my urban needs more appropriately: a Surly Steamroller. Loving it fixed.

Top Bottom