Trek 2013 Domane 5.9

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Ride

Ride

I have been resisting the £3800 spend on the Domane 5.9, or worse one of the three project ones in my online save! Is it the angle of the photo or the size of the frame that there is a big slope on the top tube? Never noticed that before. Also the Trek marketing pics for the 5.9 the Trek branding is almost invisble?

Anything that is good enough for Sparticus to ride in the TdF even though Trek would have ratheed he rode the Madone, is good enough for me..

The angle of the top tube is as seen. The bike is on level ground and I am standing on a slight upward slope from it. There is a gallery in the first post if you click on the name to see more photos. Maybe it is more exaggerated because it is the smallest frame size (the 50cm). No camera tricks or post editing have been applied.

Ride

boybiker

Guru
Hi all,

Here is Sliver Night a month or so in. I got it mid January and have been training very regularly. Its a great piece of technology. The electronic gearing and derailleur trimming is unbelievable. My first race, a 30 min + 1 lap crit, is this Sunday. Time to see what it can do.

Ride

IMG_20130308_150503.jpg

kljhbfcghbjnkl,.'/.;,mknvgxdv xcgvhbjkl;,'#];[oj.iutrdsfwe45r6t879i0op][poig

Sorry I was just wiping the keyboard clean :ph34r:

Banjo

Fuelled with Jelly Babies
Yes, it would be great to have the Domane for road races, the Madone for criteriums, and the Speed Concept for time trials; but, alas, I must also eat and afford shelter from the elements.

Ride
You need to sort your priorities out. ditch the food and shelter stuff and buy the bikes .^_^

Lee_M

Guru
So...... failed to understand the point I was making (even though I made it VERY clear that I was not disputing the merit of the Domane, by stating exactly that), got all butt hurt and decided to throw one of your characteristic flounces!

aww, cant take it then, just give it?

no surprise there then

Top Bottom