Trek 7.1 fx - Black - Cambridge City Centre - Stolen

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Numero

My beloved black Trek 7.1fx was stolen from the bike racks outside Kelsey Kerridge sports centre in Cambridge city centre. It has Bontager carbon fibre bar ends and silver shimano pedals. It was stolen on Saturday lunchtime 16/10/10, it's a 22" frame in black, black Trans-X security spindles and a very small tear on saddle. If anyone spots her or has any information I would be very grateful as it wasn't insured :sad:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Sorry to hear that. What a bummer.
Make sure you check out ebay and gumtree in the next couple of days, you never know.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
My beloved black Trek 7.1fx was stolen from the bike racks outside Kelsey Kerridge sports centre in Cambridge city centre. It has Bontager carbon fibre bar ends and silver shimano pedals. It was stolen on Saturday lunchtime 16/10/10, it's a 22" frame in black, black Trans-X security spindles and a very small tear on saddle. If anyone spots her or has any information I would be very grateful as it wasn't insured :sad:

Take it you have reproted it to the Police...Chase up and make sure CCTV from the sports centre is viewed and siezed etc.

OP
OP
N

Numero

Yes reported it as was only 5 mins from local police station! Will check ebay and gumtree as like you say you never know. Sadly there was no CCTV on bike racks.

Vikeonabike

CC Neighbourhood Police Constable
Sadly there was no CCTV on bike racks.

How about the other cameras in the immediate area...Howmany Trek 7.1 fx's will have moved out of the area in that time frame. I don't know the area, however I would have thought they have CCTV at the major junctions and the most likely route of escape is across the park opposite. Make sure you contact the investigating officer. Get him a picture of your bike and offer to view CCTV if required.

OP
OP
N

Numero

I spoke to the car park attendent last night at the multistory who said he thinks there might be a camera covering the cycle rack. Its a council car park so apparently the local police are the only ones who can access the tapes via council. I will call them police later and see if they will help.

Top Bottom