Trek 7.2 fx and specialized sirrus for sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

musa

Über Member
pictures
size maybe

could help yourself here

OP
OP
P

Pikeman

Hi the trek is black and the sirrus dark grey/ black. I am in Worcestershire, had not thought about posting but will find out about cost, no accessories and I can assure that these are not stolen etc.

gds58

Über Member
Christ this is like one of those quiz games where you try to find out somebody's occupation but they can only answer yes or no to your questions!! There were plenty of hints on what information was required here but it still took a few attempts!! Personally I don't think that a written assurance on here that they aren't stolen etc is good enough and more to the point there has been a distinct lack of pictures so far. Can't help wondering whether or not they actually exist. This is the main reason why pictures of the actual items for sale are essential and on some forums they will remove posts if they are not provided. Lessons to be learned here Pikeman

defy-one

^^^^^ you had to come out and say it didn't ya?
some men are so insensitive :eek:

OP
OP
P

Pikeman

Blimey will sort pics but its good to see there is still trust in the world :smile: I'm not sure a picture offers any greater assurance

EltonFrog

Legendary Member
Blimey will sort pics but its good to see there is still trust in the world :smile: I'm not sure a picture offers any greater assurance

Possibly not a great assurance, but really what is the flippity blumen point of offering something for sale on an internet site without all the relevant information?

Photos?
What is it?
Where is it?
How Much is it?
Condition?
Collection or Delivery?
Size?

Fairly standard stuff I would've thought

Top Bottom