Trek vs Claud Butler

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cyclist33

I was overtaken by a serious cyclist on a Trek road bike today on the way home from work :-(

He had the kit on and even some of those lycra mackintosh type things that go over your shoes for aerodynamism. I don't know what the bike was but it was all-red with a wishbone seatstay. Anyway I was on my trusty flat bar CB and I managed to up my rate from saunter to canter and keep up with the bugger. In fact I should've overtaken him as I could've done but I decided not to - wish I hadn't!

We parted ways at a junction but I was pleased to note that he was surprised to still find me right behind his arse as we approached the crossing.

Next time, boyo! ;-p

Stu

Maz

Guru
Next time, why not catch up and say hello? It's what I do whoever I catchup with - even roadies will lower themselves to a greeting every now and again.

Go on! You know you want to!

Keith Oates

Janner
He may of just been out on a low level training run or was completing a 200 Km ride, on the other hand you may just be much fitter and better than him, the main point is if you were both enjoying the ride then we have two winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Keith Oates said:
He may of just been out on a low level training run or was completing a 200 Km ride, on the other hand you may just be much fitter and better than him, the main point is if you were both enjoying the ride then we have two winners!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 i know a guy who commutes slower than me but he does another 100 mile + at the weekend so spins out the rest of the week.

Top Bottom