Tri Suits

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

T.M.H.N.E.T

Rainbows aren't just for world champions
I know there are constant reviews in the popular mags on the subject but they often don't really apply to the real world (that is,I'm not a superlean pro)

This time last year I bought a cheapish trisuit as a bit of mirror motivation,if anything is going to show up imperfections it's tight lycra! Anyhow,although the suit fits well enough (I preplanned and bought the correct size I wanted to be) there is a little problem of it being seethrough.

Needless to say I need a replacement as I just couldn't expect someone to sit behind me with my ass glaring back at them like a full moon :laugh:

So the question is, does anyone own either of these? and how revealing are they when wet? (sprint with pool swim)

Orca Core Basic
Speedo LZR Racer Comp

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
In general, the darker the fabric, the less see-though it is likely to get. I have a basic Orca trisuit and it's great. However I am pretty small and lean so not sure I can advise you on what happens when they overstretch. The answer, I guess, would be to size up.

gb901

I know there are constant reviews in the popular mags on the subject but they often don't really apply to the real world (that is,I'm not a superlean pro)

This time last year I bought a cheapish trisuit as a bit of mirror motivation,if anything is going to show up imperfections it's tight lycra! Anyhow,although the suit fits well enough (I preplanned and bought the correct size I wanted to be) there is a little problem of it being seethrough.

Needless to say I need a replacement as I just couldn't expect someone to sit behind me with my ass glaring back at them like a full moon :laugh:

So the question is, does anyone own either of these? and how revealing are they when wet? (sprint with pool swim)

Orca Core Basic
Speedo LZR Racer Comp
imo theyre much of a muchness. obviously the ones over £100 anre all singing and dancing but you can get a bargain on a well known online auction site

Top Bottom