Triple Road Crank Wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I know you are probably looking for very cheap (or free) but if you can afford to spend £90 (or less) you can buy a nice Stronglight triple chainset from Spa Cycles and a Shimano UN55 from Chain Reaction Cycles. I did that when I put a triple on my Cannondale last year and it works beautifully. Looks good too!

D

Deleted member 23692

I've got a circa 2011 Shimano FC-R453 (50x39x30) 170mm cranks complete with Octalink ES-25 BB if your interested.

They are an 'non-series' OE fitment that sits between Tiagra and Sora. It uses the same chainrings as the Tiagra FC-4503 triple chainset. Very little usage and plenty of life left in the BB and rings

roadcrank_zps3df0b78c.jpg

£30 delivered (UK mainland)

phil_hg_uk

I am not a member, I am a free man !!!!!!
I know you are probably looking for very cheap (or free) but if you can afford to spend £90 (or less) you can buy a nice Stronglight triple chainset from Spa Cycles and a Shimano UN55 from Chain Reaction Cycles. I did that when I put a triple on my Cannondale last year and it works beautifully. Looks good too!

I only paid £75.39 for my 105 Triple chainset from ribble last month.

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
@Ffoeg
I've never had the octolink ones before. Just the square taper ones and the hollowtech ones.
What size is the bb on it? And what thread?

OP
OP
broady

broady

Veteran
@Ffoeg
Pm sent

Top Bottom