Troll

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tony

Can we have the odious tosser removed? Even when its lord and master is getting a little respect (or at least courtesy), it has to show up and vomit bile here.

Pete

A bit hasty, maybe, Tony? If you are referring to who I think you are - the bloke has made three posts, one of which seems to have been deleted (what was in that post, I wonder?). And confined his venom to one or two of our guys - a mutual acquaintance of ours in particular - who gave him every opening he needed. Hardly an under-bridge bonefest on the Paramedic scale! My guess is he'll back off now.

By the way, what's being said, or Moderated, on the topic of the Late person, on the other place? My guess is, it's all confined to 'vroom' since I can't see anything.

The brilliant thing is the abject failure o provide any evidence at all.

There was a recent (and refreshingly honest) visitor who claimed to be here to answer questions and show how wrong we were.

....and then retreated as soon as any points were raised

It simply serves to reinforce just how transparently false and insupportable these claims are.

Shaun

Founder
No! I'm Sparatacus ... and so's my wife!

OP
OP
Tony

Tony

Give us a B, give us an O, give us a B......
He is amazing on uk.rec.cycling, it's one long sweary rant.

Flying_Monkey

Recyclist
This troll, 'softpeadals' - which one of our occasional infestation is it? He's certainly not very sharp... anyway, keep an eye on him, mods...

Top Bottom