Trophies??

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
They're a bit of fun to chart your progress on the site.

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
How did this all start? ‘Badger’ is a nickname a select few call me, I think on account of my stripy beard. 100% organic and natural. Nothing to do with cycling or the fact my real name isn’t far off Blaireau.

I don’t mind the name really, but some French horticultural students who did work experience with me for a few years said in France it is a derogatory term for a miser or Scrooge.

Round here, there are plenty of badgers to craft badges from. The ones up on the main road come pre-rolled and flattened. I could post some to CC HQ to hand out at the next prize giving.

Slick

Guru
How did this all start? ‘Badger’ is a nickname a select few call me, I think on account of my stripy beard. 100% organic and natural. Nothing to do with cycling or the fact my real name isn’t far off Blaireau.

I don’t mind the name really, but some French horticultural students who did work experience with me for a few years said in France it is a derogatory term for a miser or Scrooge.

Round here, there are plenty of badgers to craft badges from. The ones up on the main road come pre-rolled and flattened. I could post some to CC HQ to hand out at the next prize giving.

Google the entire phrase. I thought it was particular to Scotland, but apparently not.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
upload_2018-3-6_5-27-46.jpeg

"I just thought he was on Cycle Chat, and had some badges he might want to share."

Top Bottom