Trophies

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I just had a notification I'd won a trophy, "Somebody Likes You" it said, Wahey said I, turns out it was Matthew-T liking one of my posts, I'm not disappointed but it wasn't quite what I thought it was going to be :blush:
 

Mr Phoebus

New Member
Now on 48. :dance:
 
Location
Worsley
I've only got 18 but as I'm always politically incorrect, don't read the Guardian and generally don't give much of a shoot then I suppose I'm doing quite well.
 

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Location
Rides Ti2
  1. 1 First Message Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.​
  2. 1 One year in - wahey! You've been a CC member for 1 year.​
  3. 2 Somebody Likes You Somebody out there liked one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!​
  4. 2 Two years in!! You've been a CC member for 2 years.​
  5. 3 Three years in!! You've been a CC member for 3 years.​
  6. 4 You've done 4 years!!! You've been a CC member for 4 years.​
  7. 5 Keeps Coming Back 30 messages posted. You must like it here!​
  8. 10 Can't Stop! You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!​
  9. 10 I Like It a Lot Your messages have been liked 25 times.​
  10. 15 Seriously Likeable! Content you have posted has attracted 100 likes.​
  11. 20 Addicted 1,000 messages? Impressive!​
  12. 20 Can't Get Enough of Your Stuff Your content has been liked 250 times.​
  13. 30 I LOVE IT! Content you have posted has attracted 500 likes.​
 
Top Bottom