trousers

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bonj2

I think you'd look great in these, a snip at only £15:
31iKrmZyfOL._SX280_SH35_.jpg

bonj2

I've already got those. But in cerise.

I'm flattered at the effort you've gone to to find a suitable pic off t'internet.

Unless it was already in your album. In which case I'm more worried about you than I was anyway.

Nah, I looked them up on the internet and they don't do them in cerise so you obviously haven't got those ones.

GrahamG

Guru
I seriously don't think it's worth getting proper cycling trousers - just a pair of tracksuit bottoms with shorts underneath see me just fine. That might just be me as I don't really wear trousers for that long during winter as I get hot very easily.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
GrahamG said:
I seriously don't think it's worth getting proper cycling trousers - just a pair of tracksuit bottoms with shorts underneath see me just fine.

I think someone else said something similar, along the lines of wearing "technical" trousers with shorts underneath.

My experience (such as it is) suggests that the cycling specific stuff can be better if you need to to use the pockets to carry stuff. Certainly my Altura shorts hold stuff in the pockets in near perfect comfortable position while riding, and are far better than the non specific baggy shorts I was wearing. If the Altura trousers are as good as the shorts, they'd be worth considering (although the sizes are on the large side, imo).

Danny

Legendary Member
In York there are now a lot of police on bikes and they all wear Altura trousers, and I have to say the trousers look like they were designed with the police in mind. While I am sure they are just the thing for chasing yobbos and robbers, they are pretty industrial looking compared to their Gore or Endura counterparts.

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
There aren't any Community police on bikes in Manchester now - saw two on foot yesterday...no more bikes after one chap was killed on the left of a HGV...

Top Bottom