Try this

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Nope. It's worse and I hate Justin Beiber before you ask.

Yes I downloaded some Def Leopard things quite a long time ago now and wished I hadn't, what a load of tat.

OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
I like.

My generation rebelled against their parents with the Sex Pistols, AC/DC
They rebelled with rock'n'Roll - The Rolling Stones, the Beatles
My kids are rebelling with Justin Bieber and JLS...errr...no...wait...
Ahhh,me wishes me belonged to your generation.I'm 15 and i love to listen to metal but don't like AC/DC.But the rest are fine(execeptions are Linkin Park,Backstreet boys who assumed themselves to be metal)

Oh yes and all those poop stars and rappers don't know how to rebel.All rappers can do is talk about their cars,girlfriends,money.houses and say "yo" so many times that people think thay are actually "Singing".And Justin Beiber,xx(Guy can't zip his pants xx(
http://thejustinbiebershrine.com/20...open-again-at-the-brit-awards-red-carpet.html

OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
You're a tough audience, you lot. Mind you, I'm not going to listen to it anyway because it's Def Leppard.
Terrible.
I agree with Vernon, not good.
And that's being polite.
Okay people,You Don't like It.
So try this,and please dont say you hate it

If you like that,they are an awesome heay matal band which sings VERY meaningful songs.And okay maybe Pour Some.....is a bit whacko but the guitar solos rule:music:

OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
I'm a bit of a rock chick myself :becool:
So you wanna go to the pparadise city wher the"Guys are Handsome"eh
You should listen to some of Slash's(former velvet revolver,G&R and currently touring with the vocalist in the abovetwo songs)
They released an acoustic version of Sweet Child O' Mine and its awesome,but i still love the original:music:

OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
Adequate at best I'm afraid.
:angry::sad::headshake:
Well i guess you like guys like Johnny Cash,Trent Renzor or Reverand Horton Heat.They are amazing too with their songs but if you dont like them tooo,I'll just assume you don't like Rock or Metal and move on:thumbsup:

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Nihal you are wasting your time trying to force your restricted taste onto others. I too used to try and re-educate others and fully expected them to fall in line with my tastes. I understand your youthful exuberance but there's better things to waste electrons on.

OP
OP
Nihal

Nihal

Veteran
Nihal you are wasting your time trying to force your restricted taste onto others. I too used to try and re-educate others and fully expected them to fall in line with my tastes. I understand your youthful exuberance but there's better things to waste electrons on.
Now you misunderstood,i really don't care what other people listen to and i don't want force"my restricted tasted" on others .I just wanted to see if people liked this kind of music.Thats all:headshake:

Top Bottom