Tryed out my new commute today,

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gromit

Legendary Member
Location
York
I made it to the edge of Srencall and back in 2 hours. I'm going to try and use the bike path next to St Nicks to avoid the traffic outside of the museum gardens. :sad:
 

jig-sore

Formerly the anorak
Location
Rugby
what distance is that ??? :sad:
 
OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Legendary Member
Location
York
Its 20 miles, think I made good time. It used my new recumbent trike and found that car drivers gave me more room when they overtook and waited behind me when they couldn't. It was a very good ride. :biggrin:
 

Tynan

Legendary Member
Location
e4
only because they think they'll explode if they drive anywhere near it

I thik the same whe I have to ride with them
 
OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Legendary Member
Location
York
Heavy rain put a stop to me using my new trike :biggrin: I don't want to use it in the rain, it's too shiny and nice for that. ;)
 

fossyant

Ride It Like You Stole It!
Location
South Manchester
Oh nooooo..... can't be stopped by a bit of water....I too have a new shiny thing, but that's what it's for. Had fun this morning riding through a flood..... as it's a fixed, I unclipped both feet, bent my knees feet backwards, and freewheeled through (pedals spinning). It was deep enough for the water to soak my knees even with guards. Ace !
 
OP
OP
Gromit

Gromit

Legendary Member
Location
York
I don't want to clog up the transmission with mud and stuff, and the boyfriend said he would have to put a four speed hub on it. No four speed hub is going on my new challenge trike, I like having gears too much.

What I need is a replacement for my town bike, something that has more than four speeds, and is quite quick. :smile:
 
Top Bottom