Trying to prise my lad away from 100% football

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
Around 48cm? or XS
Thankyou Vickster that's pretty much what I thought, I'm on the look out, if you gang see anything would you let me know please :smile:

vickster

Legendary Member
CRC have some big discounts on smaller frames Ridleys - still £500 though but a rather better bike

I don't think the Carreras (or Boardmans) come in any sort of small size, very limited range

OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
Things not great work wise Vick so tad too much, I'm after something £250 - £300 at a push
Know I'll be limited with what I can get him but will keep looking

OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
That's the one I'm after Vick or perhaps the TDF, I'm going to the Decathlon in Eastwood tomorrow taking boy to get him measured up, thanks for thinking of us :smile:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Hi
We have a 48cm Carerra Vanquish, has Giant wheels, Soras, carbon forks and a comfy seat. Happy to fit and uncomfortable one though.
Looking for about £150 for it if you are interested.
Our shed is full and something has to go.

I am just outside Norwich, Norfolk

OP
OP
Sully

Sully

Über Member
Hi Saluki, yes I am thankyou, would you mind sending me some piccies please ?whats the General condition ? And is it ready to ride as he's been driving me mad ever since we started discussing it ;) as you know it's for a 14 yr old, I'm taking him to be measured tonight but I recon the size is about perfect as he's 5"1, excited for him, thankyou Craig and Tristan

Top Bottom