TT pic

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I dont just talk about doing TT's.

I slap a number on my back and do it too

IMG_1394493069584980.jpeg

young Ed

Veteran
I dont just talk about doing TT's.

I slap a number on my back and do it too

View attachment 45107
well done for actually getting out there and doing it! what do you ride,10 mile? what's your PR?
Cheers Ed

ayceejay

Guru
See, I told you a couple of weeks back that you needed to practice you grimace and by George you are certainly working on it.
Inspirational Big Guy.

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
I just talk about them :thumbsup: Having seen the guys and girls training in RP yesterday and watching the California TT I have decided that anyone doing it is mad :laugh:

Sharky

Guru
Unfortunately bad arthritis in my right knee means no hard pushing, but I am sure there are a few more left in me yet.
That's tough. I've got a bit of arthritis in my hands, but luckily hasn't reached my legs yet, so trying to keep going while the going is good.

Take care

Keith

screenman

Legendary Member
That's tough. I've got a bit of arthritis in my hands, but luckily hasn't reached my legs yet, so trying to keep going while the going is good.

Take care

Keith

Bit of a nuisance that is for sure, however it does not stop me riding the bike but my average is no way as good as it once was. Thanks for your good wishes.

OP
OP
J

jowwy

Can't spell, Can't Punctuate....Sue Me
I just talk about them :thumbsup: Having seen the guys and girls training in RP yesterday and watching the California TT I have decided that anyone doing it is mad :laugh:
We not that mad - just entered a 25mile TT for september now too

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
We not that mad - just entered a 25mile TT for september now too
That isn't actually proof though is it :laugh:
Its the pain thing I don't get , I don't mind riding hard but I ride just below the pain . As I understand it , you ride in it :stop:

Top Bottom