tuesday does not conserve strangeness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Pinno718

Über Member
Location
Way out West
Morning

A little dull but forecast to brighten up.
Have coffee than get on with project Pinarello.
 

Stevo 666

Über Member
Morning Peeps,

Bit chilly this morning, may have to stop wearing shorts and flip flops in the cave soon. Got a few meetings today, looks like people are starting to return from beach based skiving. Sup coffee then crack on...
 
OP
OP
sungod

sungod

Über Member
swoopy descent the long way around, cafe stop dos for garbanzas

1000012143.jpg
 

oxoman

Über Member
Morning all. Usual WFW, just got work to agree to me reducing working hrs. Going down to 30hr wk with odd spells doing extra hrs for project work. On other news young Oxo is job hunting, completed his apprenticeship and they reward him with you can do 3 days a wk self employed or PO. Cheap labour for the duration and government funded. Hopefully he'll get sorted quickly. What happened to summer, im having to wear a jumper. Cool and cloudy here.
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Blustery with a bit of sun here. Just walked Bertie and shortly I will going to see the physio. I suspect given the mobility in my shoulder has improved in the last couple of weeks they might just fob me off.
 

Webbo2

Veteran
Morning
Blustery with a bit of sun here. Just walked Bertie and shortly I will going to see the physio. I suspect given the mobility in my shoulder has improved in the last couple of weeks they might just fob me off.

I didn’t get fobbed off, physio was also of the opinion that I have Parsonage Turner syndrome despite the scan being inconclusive. He sees about 2 or 3 cases a year, he’s already pinged me across some exercises to deal with the muscle loss. He will refer me to one of his colleagues who works in one of the local GP surgeries.
 
Top Bottom