tunage for cyclechatters

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

simonali

Guru
No guesses who this is for!

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
simonali said:
No guesses who this is for!

CHOOOOOOOOOOON!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Arch

Married to Night Train
TheDoctor said:
CHOOOOOOOOOOON!!!:wacko::biggrin::biggrin:

I was so conditioned to be afraid of Dr Who as a kid, the tune still gives me a bit of a shiver. Mainly because we didn't watch it, so I only ever heard the opening bars before Mum switched it off, and I guess I never knew what I was supposed to be afraid of, which is almost more frightening, because you use your imagination. I might really have laughed at the cardboard monsters of that era, but I never had the chance to find out...

Mortiroloboy

It got really scary when Patrick Troughton had the bit that allowed the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space), to travel to other places, taken away from him by the TimeLords for some infraction of their code, he must have been meddling, anyway he was earth bound for a very long time, which meant that the monsters all came to earth, you had yeti's in the underground, Daleks roaming the street of the capital (at that time they weren't able elivate/climb stairs) cybermen everywhere, sea monsters off the Devon coast, Thank god for Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart and the lads from UNIT (Can't remember what that stood for:blush:) United Nations Intelligence Team?

Oh yes suitable songs... Anita Ward 'Ring my bell' for anyone who has one fitted to their bike.

John the Monkey

Frivolous Cyclist
Surely Arch's would be "Baby Elephant Walk"?

I personally favour the Rudy Rosa version.

Incidentally, I've seen Orbital do the Dr. Who theme live - bloody brilliant (although "Satan" was the highlight of that night for me).

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
User259iroloboy said:
It got really scary when Patrick Troughton had the bit that allowed the TARDIS (Time And Relative Dimension In Space), to travel to other places, taken away from him by the TimeLords for some infraction of their code, he must have been meddling, anyway he was earth bound for a very long time, which meant that the monsters all came to earth, you had yeti's in the underground, Daleks roaming the street of the capital (at that time they weren't able elivate/climb stairs) cybermen everywhere, sea monsters off the Devon coast, Thank god for Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart and the lads from UNIT (Can't remember what that stood for:blush:) United Nations Intelligence Team?

Oh yes suitable songs... Anita Ward 'Ring my bell' for anyone who has one fitted to their bike.

Pretty close. Taskforce, rather than team.

'Bicycle Race' by Queen for all of us. Shall we all sing?:biggrin:

And I'm so glad no-one's mentioned the KLF with 'Doctorin' the Tardis'. Because it was silly, and featured Daleks made of cardboard boxes.
Good tune though.

Top Bottom