Turbo trainer help please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mattk50

MattK50
My set up seems to be expanding I think although quite cheap and basic.

My hybrid bike is plonked into my second hand Elite Super Crono Mag trainer (£30 second hand) and then I use wahoo app with wahoo speed/cadence sensors. I then watch one of the videos on 'indoor cycling videos' on you tube on my tv, virtual rides that I pretend I am cycling to through the alps etc.

Oh, I've just bought a heart rate monitor as below which is making the wahoo readings more interesting. Somebody has suggested that trainerroad app has some interactive videos for non smart trainers which I am going to look into next because indoor cycling is just so dull lol! I'd like a smart trainer but covid 19 has limited my funds at the moment.

View: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Wahoo-TICKR-Heart-Monitor-Bluetooth/dp/B00INQVYZ8/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?dchild=1&keywords=heart+rate+monitor&qid=1586000999&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzT0NJTlY2WFlPOVNWJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwNzg1NjI3MzFUOFVaUlpBNkhVTyZlbmNyeXB0ZWRBZElkPUEwMzg0ODg0TlhCT1I5S1ZHMDRQJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfYXRmJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ==

Top Bottom