Turner Blindeye..?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NickM

Veteran
So many books, so little time...

I still have about 450 pages of Lewis Mumford to read, not to mention the Chomsky that I want to re-read, and the novel that I have on the go, and the history of the UCI's 1934 recumbent ban, and both volumes of the fascinating 1922 history of the New Zealand Wars written by James Cowan, who interviewed surviving participants. And the book about geomorphology and the one about the way the British landscape has come to look the way it is...

And I have bamboo saxophone practice to fit in, too. It's not as easy as the man selling them made it look...

GaryA

Subversive Sage
Im waiting for Paul Kingsnorths book on the post war decimation of the English countryside to be published........:biggrin:

NickM

Veteran
SamNichols said:
it's cool, but is it as fun as the slides were? That was, like, the best art ever.
Well I like this. It's clever and attractive. If you stand underneath and look up it becomes a star. It doesn't make me ponder anything except how it stays upright, but that is enough.

NickM said:
Well I like this. It's clever and attractive. If you stand underneath and look up it becomes a star. It doesn't make me ponder anything except how it stays upright, but that is enough.

Very clever and yes, attractive. But mine is still better. :biggrin:

Chris Ofili poop art.

SamNichols

You'll have a lot of competition from Velocison though. He's pretty good at dinosaurs. It depends if the Turner judges are in the mood for dinosaur pictures or tea emoticons? You might be winning due to the use of contemporary technology.

Top Bottom