tw bents artifice recumbent trike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I have owned this for about 4 weeks from new.

Unfortunately I just don't seem to be getting on with it, possibly too many hills and a need to MTFU but atm I know I prefer 2 wheels.

Handlebar:
alloy; adjustable.
Shifter:
Shimano Dura Ace Bar End Shifter.
Brake lever:
alloy with lock key.
F/derailleur:
Shimano 105
R/derailleur:
Shimano XT
Crank:
alloy; 52/42/30T w/chain cover
Freewheel:
Sram P-970 11-34
Chain:
KMC Z9000
Spoke:
14# stainless
Rim:
alloy; double wall
Tyre:
2 x20"(406mm) in front, 1 x26"(559mm) in rear
Pedal:
One side clipless alloy pedal.
Brake:
mechanical disc brakes in front Avid BB7
B.B.:
BB-7420AL

The trike came with an accessory pack including mud guards head rest and rear rack. The rack didn't fit the trike correctly and did lead to the damage of a couple of spokes in the rear wheel, These have been replaced and the rack as been adapted and is now solid.

DSC02203.jpg

The trike will come with a front and rear light and bottle cage and folds for easy carriage. The trike also comes with 1 side spd 1 side flat pedals.

I am 6'1" and the boom will extend a little further to accommodate a taller rider and of course retract for shorter.

The retail price of this is £1750 but it is generally available for £1450. In the interest of honesty it is also possible to get this price discounted if you are a member of the Caravan club or a student to £1300.

If anyone is interested in purchasing my trike I would accept an offer around £1100 collection from Bradford area.

OP
OP
oldfatfool

oldfatfool

Guru
Bump

Tempted, still yes :hyper:

Skint, still yes :cry:

NotthatJasonKenny

Faster on HFLC
Would love to be tempted but funds don't allow me to even think about it! Don't suppose you want to swap it for a new car do you? I've got upwards of 3000 for you to choose between!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom