Tweek's Cycle's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Citius

Yes, they are any good.

OP
OP
Jamieyorky

Jamieyorky

Veteran
Everywhere has the bike im after for the same price but everywhere is out of stock some untill Dec 26th ! Tweeks say it will usually be dispatched within 10 days, am i best to phone them tomorrow to make sure ?

Citius

Everywhere has the bike im after for the same price but everywhere is out of stock some untill Dec 26th ! Tweeks say it will usually be dispatched within 10 days, am i best to phone them tomorrow to make sure ?

'Despatched within 10 days' is usually code for "we don't order it in until you've placed the order with us". I would check first.

Big Dave laaa

Biking Ninja
I would to be honest. Usually if a bike is out of stock everywhere it's because they are waiting for a shipment from main dealers. This affects all shops.

**beaten to it

midlife

Guru
Are they related to the car outfit Demon Tweeks? I thought they were.. Just curious

Shaun

midlife

Guru
Yes it's one of there newish things. They have a motorbike section as well. Good firm to deal with.

True, I modded my impreza for 10 years or so and Demon Tweeks were a solid firm and I never had any problems with them, expensive mind ...... On reflection cheaper than Roger Clark Motorsport b:smile:

Shaun

raleighnut

Legendary Member
True, I modded my impreza for 10 years or so and Demon Tweeks were a solid firm and I never had any problems with them, expensive mind ...... On reflection cheaper than Roger Clark Motorsport b:smile:

Shaun
Cor are they still going, the garage at the bottom of my road was Roger Clark Cars (a Porsche/Lotus dealership at the bottom of Huncote road in Narborough in the 80's) nothing at all to do with Roger though (he was into boat building at the time) but run by his brother Stan.

EDIT seems they are. http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...Marine&usg=AFQjCNEytzTQFSMcBSvYl5fB_PDzf7cjAA

Top Bottom