Twelve thousand people like Shaun...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Velo-Parlez
周期-雑談
Bicicleta-Charla
цикл-беседа

:ohmy:

Anyone want to get pedantic with the above, please talk to my friends at babel-fish not me - ok?

Wigsie

Nincompoop
User76 said:
If there are 12,000 registered people, how come it's the same old bunch droning on all the bloody time, in their same entrenched positions about everything from helmets to politics to Lance to football?

Maybe we should have a 'Newbie' day, where you can only post if you have less than 100 posts?

Awesome Idea....

I have to have a few weeks away every now and again because it feels like I know some of you better than my family and it annoys me!

Every so often there is a larger than life character whether good or bad and they break the seal but then its just the same old t*ssers (myself included) talking nonsense (less so me on this one :wacko:).

We may need a build up so everyone knows the rules, what about July 1st?

Can this be Noob day?

Shaun

Founder
That's quite a novel idea ... I'll look into the technicalities of it ... might be fun ... :wacko:

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
threebikesmcginty said:
Hang on a minute - the first of July is a Thursday, what am I going to do all day then instead?

:tongue:

Whilst it might seem like a novel idea - err we could cycle?:smile:

Wigsie

Nincompoop
Uncle Mort said:
Hayseed Dixie are playing at the Venue in Derby. You could go for a nice walk around Ilkestone, have a pensioners all day breakfast at Morrisons and still have plenty of time for the gig.

:smile::ohmy::ohmy::ohmy: Just because he is balding does not mean he is a pensioner! :tongue:;)

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Uncle Mort said:
Hayseed Dixie are playing at the Venue in Derby. You could go for a nice walk around Ilkestone, have a pensioners all day breakfast at Morrisons and still have plenty of time for the gig.

You know I love Ilk - I'm going next Monday anyway, can't get enough of the place. I might make a whole day of it and do some shopping in Massons Mill too.

Top Bottom