Two men enter one man leaves.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
it's complete toss.

OP
OP
Salty seadog

Salty seadog

Space Cadet...(3rd Class...)
Bullshit

Pigshit

Methane

Edit: Hang on, there’s no two men enter, one man leaves until Thundersome in Mad Max 3. 2 is road warrior.

Was that before Mad Max became and anti Semite, or after?

Mad Max 2 is a monster of a film. By far the best of the series.
As what Tin Pot has said, you were watching # 3

1 & 2 are fab, 3 tripe. The latest is very watchable too

It was Thunderdome. It was such dross. It was that bad I had to watch it to believe it.

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
no idea why but I'm watching the second mad max film. it's utter tripe but I'm seeing it through.

It was Thunderdome. It was such dross. It was that bad I had to watch it to believe it.
As pointed out above Mad Max 1 & 2 are great films. When the V8 Interceptor bought it in #2 :cry:

Anyway, it's fake news like this that have given us Trump and Brexit, please check your facts in the future, this could have been a disaster without the quick intervention of some of our finest forummers!

craigwend

Grimpeur des terrains plats
mp,550x550,gloss,ffffff,t.3u1.jpg

Profpointy

Legendary Member
I loved #3; by far the best. Tina Turner dominates every scene she's in by sheer personality, despite only having a handfull of lines. Loved it

Tina wants Max to infiltrate the pig manure derived methane works. Max: "I don't know anything about methane" . Tina "you can shovel shoot can't you"

And the semi mythical ending with the small children recounting the now lost world that they no longer understand brought a tear to my eye.

Magic

Mugshot

Cracking a solo.
I loved #3; by far the best. Tina Turner dominates every scene she's in by sheer personality, despite only having a handfull of lines. Loved it

Tina wants Max to infiltrate the pig manure derived methane works. Max: "I don't know anything about methane" . Tina "you can shovel shoot can't you"

And the semi mythical ending with the small children recounting the now lost world that they no longer understand brought a tear to my eye.

Magic
giphy.gif

Cycleops

Legendary Member
With scrip writing this bad you know it was only going to be average. Didn't stop me enjoying it though.
Mad Max 2 was the one that broke the mould, definitely the best, end of.

Top Bottom