Two visits.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Berties

Fast and careful!
Punctures I can deal with , Saturday bust a spoke after the puncture and the week before a tyre rupture and a snapped bolt on the front changer , and I am only breaking the bike in!

Pauluk

Berties said:
Punctures I can deal with , Saturday bust a spoke after the puncture and the week before a tyre rupture and a snapped bolt on the front changer , and I am only breaking the bike in!

Remind me not to lend you my bike ;)

Seriously, bad luck matey.

OP
OP
MisterStan

MisterStan

Label Required
Do you know what's causing them Stan?
Sharp things :smile: seriously I'm quite careful to check that there isn't anything left to damage the new tube, I make sure that I won't get a pinch puncture by checking the tube and tyre are seated properly..... I haven't had any for ages and then several at once, I guess its just my turn!

Leaway2

Lycrist
I got one on my commute yesterday. Luckily I was close to work. I keep a spare tube, tools at work but as I tried to inflate it, my Aldi cheapo track pump fell to bits :cursing: Buy cheap buy twice, I never learn. Went to the lbs during lunch. Closed :cursing: . Ended up buying a £2.50 pump from Wilcos which just got enough pressure in to get me home.

potsy

Rambler
Sharp things :smile: seriously I'm quite careful to check that there isn't anything left to damage the new tube, I make sure that I won't get a pinch puncture by checking the tube and tyre are seated properly..... I haven't had any for ages and then several at once, I guess its just my turn!
Had a similar run a few weeks ago, nothing for ages then 3 in a couple of weeks :angry:
My flirtation with lightweight racing tyres is over for the time being, will be sticking with Marathon's and Durano+ now :thumbsup:

Top Bottom