Tyre inflators

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

killiekosmos

Veteran
I carry a mini pump and CO2 inflator and two cannisters. I've been caught out twice in past. On one occasion the CO2 cartiridge would not fit into the inflator (needed a narrow non-threaded cannister and I had a fat one :-( and on the other occasion the pump I had would not seal on a presta valve.

Now I carry two threaded CO2 cannisters and a small nozzle which just srews directly on to the top. It also has a plastic cover for the cannister as it goes very cold when used. I changed to a mini-pump and carry a screw on adapror for presta valves. I can get about 70psi with the pump.

I also carry a spare tube, glue and patches. All fit in a "under the saddle" bag

jay clock

Massive member
I have these on all my bikes. http://www.decathlon.co.uk/vision-air-ii-pumpcartridge-id_8208188.html It is half the length in that pic when pushed in. The mini pump is fine for getting the tube seated, but for real pumping would not be ideal. It takes the 16g (or 12) threaded bottles, and a 16g will give well over 100psi. Never failed me. Says out of stock but they usually do have them in store if you are near

The Halfords one linked above gets duff reviews......

Berties

Fast and careful!
co2 innovation tyre inflator for me a little bulkier than some but never freeze my hand and easy trigger to use,very quick,i mean rapid,just ensure tyre is in correct ,could be very unforgiving

Top Bottom