Tyre size question

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

aJohnson

Sorry if this is a dumb question...

I have 700 * 25C tryes on my bike at the moment, the back one is totally worn down, so I'm ordering some new ones but have been waiting a while for them to come in stock so I was thinking about replacing the order with different tyres. The only problem is that the other tyres are 700 * 23C, will these still fit on my wheels decently? And will they be pretty easy to get off and on? I have a turbo tyre which is 23C and that is extremely hard to get on and off, and I'm wondering if that's just because it's a turbo tyre?

Thanks

Steve Austin

The Marmalade Kid
Yep the tyres will fit fine. Its the 700 bit that is the important bit.

Turbo tyres (i got the Conti one) is a pig to fit. so its not just you

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
They should fit no problem. Which tyres have you ordered? They may be a little harder to get on and off. But there is a knack to it that is good to learn. I'm not sure about turbo tyres but cam imagine they are made of sterner stuff due to the stresses they must go through on the turbo.

OP
OP
aJohnson

aJohnson

ianrauk said:
They should fit no problem. Which tyres have you ordered? They may be a little harder to get on and off. But there is a knack to it that is good to learn. I'm not sure about turbo tyres but cam imagine they are made of sterner stuff due to the stresses they must go through on the turbo.

Continental Ultra Race Road Tyres.

Top Bottom