U plus 2 Tandem trailer trike

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Creswell U plus two for sale.

Creswell were the original designers and manufacturers ofthis machine which is now produced by Pashley

Superbly stable tandem trailer trike, carries two children, both of whom contribute to the effort.

Six speed gears and single wheel drive

£250

Portsmouth area

uplus2a.jpg

Uplus2b.jpg

Attachments

• uplus2a.jpg
    uplus2a.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Uplus2b.jpg
    Uplus2b.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 0

mosschops2

That's way cool Cunobelin - but you're about 3 years too early!! Fancy hanging onto it??!!!

goodcompanion

U-plus-2

I've just joined this site and have seen your advert. Please tell me it's not sold, although I can't really believe it won't have been. I've been looking everywhere for a U-plus -2. If it has gone, do you have anymore leads I can follow to find one?
Many thanks
Goodcompanion

King Arthur

U Plus 2 Trailer bike for sale

goodcompanion said:
I've just joined this site and have seen your advert. Please tell me it's not sold, although I can't really believe it won't have been. I've been looking everywhere for a U-plus -2. If it has gone, do you have anymore leads I can follow to find one?
Many thanks
Goodcompanion

Hi GC,

I have also just joined this site but it is now June 27th 2009. Probably not much chance of you being intertested now, but I saw a well used original U plus 2 for sale in a Bike Shop yesterday (Friday 26th June 2009) for an expensive £250 with the same colour scheme. The shop in question is on the Botley Road, Oxford, Oxfordshire about 300-400yards or so from PC World - on the same side of the road (left) if you are heading towards PC World/Curry's/MacDonalds. Sorry but can't remember the name of the shop, but it is the only cycle shop between the railway station and PC World (except for Halfords).

While searching for your entry I also saw a post in community/for sale, about another U Plus 2 for £80 that 'needs work', but that would surely have been sold by now.

King Arthur

Top Bottom