U23 Road Race World Champs

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mondobongo

Über Member
Good ride by Ben Swift today who was in the lead group for most of the race, unlucky not to be in the medals.

Balls of steel award to Dan Martin who made the jump solo from the chasers and rode himself inside out to try and get to the lead group.

girofan

One of the best races I have ever seen mondo, and I've seen a few over the years. Could it have anything to do with the ban on race radios for this event? Team managers cannot influence the races without this technology I'm glad to say!! How about banning them for Sunday and forever? :becool:
Yes, great ride by Swift, lots of guts even though he was smashed by the finish he nearly got a medal. Perhaps should not have missed the Italian move which got four away and did a bit too much work after making the selection, but it's easy to ride from your armchair. ;)

Keith Oates

Janner
Ben Swift did a good job is is hopefully one of the future stars. I also agree that the radios should be banned but the riders and teams are completely against it, I wonder why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom